Born: January 11, 1757
Died: July 12, 1804
Political Party: Federalist
"He was not one of us" could be the writing on the tombstone of Alexander Hamilton. Born in the Caribbean as a British subject, Hamilton came to America in his teens. History shows us how he skyrocketed to the top of the early political scene and held immense control over the foundation of our country. To this day, his Federalist Papers and opinions on our Constitution set legal precedent in our court of laws.
But Hamilton brings an enigma to our Republic. He never believed in the higher virtues of the American people and shrugged his shoulders at the crazy idea that we could truly govern ourselves. While he is certainly a preeminent founding father and did much in the service of our country, Hamilton stood aloof, aligning himself with the aristocracy and the ideals of the old European elite.
It was Hamilton that demanded and established the centralized First Bank of the United States in 1791. This central bank took the model of the atrocious Bank of England whereby 20% of the bank's capital came from our government and the remaining 80% came from elite investors. The most notable and largest investor was the London house of Rothschild.
Thomas Jefferson vehemently opposed any idea that America would be owned and manipulated by insidious foreign interests. He saw Hamilton and his conspiring European friends as a deplorable curse to our young nation. Hamilton for his part may not have conspired against our country, but his complete distrust of human good and his blind fervor to the ideals of the money aristocracy made him slave to an agenda that would ultimately doom any country which gave up its right to control its own money. There is a reason so many great men fought Hamilton's cursed central bank. Jefferson eventually destroyed Hamilton's bank and set America back on true course.
Today, we have been deceived and refuse to heed the history of Hamilton's Curse. Times change and new economic complexities arise, but private central banking run by professional bankers is nothing new at all. Back then, Hamilton did not believe in us and demanded that we be controlled by bigger government and elite bankers. This fight rings the same today, and those who have the courage to speak against our cursed Federal Reserve central bank will stand on the right side of history.
Key Quote: "No society could succeed which did not unite the interest and credit of rich individuals with those of the state."